TConsult is registered under the Data Protection Act in the UK (Registration Number: ZA119747) and we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
If you provide us with any personal information, or any personal information relating to your clients, it will be used in accordance with this privacy statement and under the terms of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We will collect…
- Your name and job title
- Your contact information
- Any information you submit when using one of our tools
We will use your information to…
- Respond to your enquiry
- Process your data in accordance with our contractual agreement with your company
- Perform ID verification checks using third party services under the terms of a data processing agreement
- Request information that we don’t need to complete the task you have asked us to perform
- Sell or give your information to any third party, unless we are required or forced to do so under a court order or regulation
- Store your information for longer than agreed under the terms of our contract with your company
How we process your data
- Your personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully
- Your personal data will be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and will not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes
- Your personal data will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed
- Your personal data will be accurate and kept up to date
- Your personal data will not be kept for longer than is necessary
- Your personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects set out under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss, destruction of, or damage to, your personal data
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data
- We will not sell or give your information to any third party, unless we are required or forced to do so under a court order or regulation
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held about you, please email [email protected]. We will respond within 28 days. There will be no charge for this service, unless you make excessive or unfounded requests. Excessive or unfounded requests will be subject to an administrative charge of £50
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email [email protected] as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect and respond within 28 days
- You may ask us to remove your personal information from our systems. If you would like us to remove any personal information, please email [email protected]. We will respond within 28 days
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience.
You can find more information about cookies at: youronlinechoices.eu.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE THAT WE CAN PLACE THESE TYPES OF COOKIES ON YOUR DEVICE
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
TConsult may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from July 2020.